Skip to main content

Getting To Know Me

 I love reading. I don't always have time to do it, but I always try to make sure that I am reading something. I enjoy regular novels, short stories, comics, manga, even visual novels. I love the written word, and I don't always have an outlet to discuss what I am reading at the time. I have odd interests, or read weird books that no one else has probably thought about it thirty years. 

I also love writing, although my confidence in that realm has faltered a bit in the last decade or so.  Working on this blog informally is a nice way to get those muscles working again. This blog is just for the fun of it. A place for me to express my thoughts on whatever I am reading at the time. Who knows how long I'll keep up with it, or how frequently, but it will always be here for me when I need to rant, rave and review whatever I'm currently reading. 

Comments