Thought it would be a good idea to update my reading goals and challenges. I did make progress on one of my goals, which is completing the Marmalade Boy series. I finished volume 4 over the weekend. I only have 1 volume left to go there. Also, I am changing my overall reading number, as I have been on a manga kick lately, and those tend to read very fast for me. Not much else has changed just yet, as most of what I read over the weekend was manga. Will probably do a round up on all the titles I read at some point in the near future.
Goal One: Read at least two fantasy books this year
Progress: 0 out of 2 books read
Goal Two: Read the "Vivid Girl" books
Progress: 1 out of 4 books read
Goal Three: Read at least one classic novel
Progress: 0 out of 1 books read
Goal Four: Finish A Manga Series- Marmalade Boy
Progress: 4 out of 5 books read
Overall Progress: 11 out of 40 books read
Comments
Post a Comment